Educational Demand in Buhodle
Main reasons behind to lie-down stone in buhodle Campus of east Africa University is the following;
- poor system of education due to
- distance of Ayn region from other regions in the country
- poor infrastructure i.e. lack of paved roads and no asphalts that connect with other regions in a Somalia
- pastoral way of livelihood in Ayn region
- number of high school students have decreased significantly owing to lack of aspiration for the youth
- Educated man power of the region that not returning back after the completion of their studies
- Diaspora community in Ayn region was not benefit for the development issue during their stay (holiday) due to center of education and development like universities and higher institutions.
- Literate people of the region not returned back to their region due to unemployment, security purpose and job related issues.